- Any canid that is part wild canid and that is not 100% domestic dog will not be allowed in class.
- Any dog which, in the opinion of the training instructor, is uncontrollable, unpredictable, or aggressive will be removed from a core class and referred for private instruction or specialty behavior classes.
- There should be one primary handler who attends every class, and up to one assistant.
- Anyone aged 7 -17 participating in a core class must have a parent or responsible adult as a primary handler or as an assistant during every class. The exceptions to this policy are Kids Agility and Teamworks Kids Camp, where kids may be dropped off for the day (due to the greater ration of instructors to students, and the training requirements for the participating dogs).
- Family members other than the primary handler and assistant are welcome to attend, but for consistency sake, should watch the class and then participate in training at home, under the direction of the primary handler.
- Children under 7 years of age must be accompanied by a non-participating adult at all times while on the premises.
- Primary handlers over 18 years of age are required for the Reactive Dogs, Fearful Fidos, and Leash Manners & Polite Greetings classes. Children and visitors are not allowed in the Reactive Dogs, Fearful Fidos, and Leash Manners & Polite Greetings classes, due to the nature of the behavior of the dogs in the class.
- All dogs must remain on leash when on the premises of the training facilities.
- All owners must clean up after their dogs when on the premises of the training facilities.
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed in the building or on the training grounds. Owners may request a transfer to the next available class at no charge.
- We require that your dog be current on vaccinations, as per your veterinarian. We require proof of rabies vaccine, the DHPP vaccine, and strongly recommend yearly Bordetella vaccines and the Canine Influenza vaccine. Titers for the DHPP vaccine are acceptable.
- There is a $15 fee for an NSF check.
- All classes, consultations, seminars, and private lessons with guest instructors must be paid in full ahead of time. In the case of early registration for a popular class, a seminar, or private lessons with a guest instructor, payment is due no later than 30 days after the registration date on the application. In the case of late registration (less than a month before start date), payment is due no later than 3 days before the group class or consultation. Failure to pay for a pre-reserved spot after these deadlines will result in forfeiture of the spot. No exceptions will be made.
- There will be no refunds for any portion of a class that is missed due to personal schedule conflicts.
Transfer or Cancel a Class